God doesn’t neglect His children. It’s a crime to neglect your children. Look at how evil the word, “neglect,” really is.
1. to pay no attention or too little attention to; disregard or slight – We can boldly enter the throne room and receive grace. We have a relationship with God that’s personal and intimate. He desires every person’s heart and He’s chasing each of them down with goodness.
2. to be remiss in the care or treatment of – God clothes the fields and feeds the birds, how much more shall He take care of us who are worth much more?
3. to omit, through indifference or carelessness – He will withhold no good thing from those who trust in Him. He is faithful to perform all that He’s promised.
4. to fail to carry out or perform (orders, duties, etc.) – Jesus finished the work given to Him by the Father. He became sin for us so we could become the righteousness of God through Christ. He did not fail but was victorious in every aspect.
5. to fail to take or use – God has given us all the authority in Christ’s name to equip us to bring the kingdom of Heaven to earth.
All of the qualities of the word completely contradict the nature of our loving Heavenly Father. He wants to bless us ever more than we ourselves want to be blessed. His desires for us are better than we can possibly fathom. He always provides and won’t ever forsake us. He lavishes new mercies on us daily. He has taken care of our health, provision, and prosperity! God is faithful! He can’t and won’t abandon those who trust Him!